Bulletins get the job done so parents receive news when it’s actually still news.
Parents like to be in the know when changes happen, when improvements are made, making it essential for you to make announcements with ease.
- How often do you have something important to share and need to carve out time to get it into parents’ hands?
- Do you use several different avenues for communication that complicate the overall communication flow?
- Do student folders need to be stuffed with papers?
- Do teachers have to remember who was absent when the info went home?
- Do you worry information is not actually making its way to parents?
- Are papers getting lost at home in piles ignored long ago?
- Is there information that only needs to go to certain families (by the class)?
Announcements are so much easier to share in the Social Haven for Schools app.
Make it easy on yourself. Make it easy on parents.